In social engineering attacks the victim is tricked into clicking accept or giving the attacker physical access to a device.
SaltDNA allows important people to privately talk about sensitive matters without needing to be in the same room.
The CommsLock SaltDNA secure enterprise communications solution utilises the latest and most robust open-source encryption protocols available on the market. Many other communication offerings believe that encryption alone is sufficient to secure your communications, at CommsLock SaltDNA we are committed to utilising the latest encryption but also integrated with the highest level of control and management.
The CommsLock SaltDNA’s secure communications offering is agnostic supporting all MDM and EMM solutions and fits perfectly into any mobile security suite. CommsLock also provide flexibility over the method of encryption used in the two layer encryption architecture that we utilise to ensure that we always stay on top of the latest trends and are utilising the most up to date encryption techniques on the market. Over the last three years we have swapped out elements of our encryption algorithms on three occasions to ensure the most robust encryption protocols are securing your communications at all times.
- Part of the open source community
- Flexibility to change fast
- Control and compliance around encryption
SaltMobile & SaltDesktop Technology
- Peer-to-peer messaging, off the record and ephemeral key exchange
- Bi-directional message burn
- End-to-end mobile voice and text encryption
- Each text securely transmitted using its own 256-bit AES cipher key
- 256 bit AES encryption of application data
- Voice calls secured with multi-layered, ephemeral keys over DTLS
- Multiple encryption layers for maximum security
- Encryption at the transport layer using TLS v1.2 and 2048-bit RSA
Additional Security / Privacy Functionality
- 2-way Burn functionality
- Enterprise Builds for private distribution
- Two Factor Authentication for portal and in-app verification and biometrics
- Jailbroken and rooted device detection
- Pentest options available
- Data encrypted at rest using open source encrypted database
- In app invite and revoke capabilities for privileged users
- Closed user groups
- Secure broadcasting severity levels and alert tones
- Remote admin deactivation
- Pinned certs to prevent MITM attacks
- Concierge invites with out of band verification